I jacked this from Jay’s blog. It looked like fun, so here is my boring little life 🙂
1. Are you young at heart, or an old soul? I’ve been told I have an old soul, but Imma young fella.
2. What makes someone a best friend? To sit in a room together in silence and everything is cool.
3. What Christmas (or Hanukkah) present do you remember the most? iPod Nano
4. Tell me about a movie/song/TV show/play/book that has changed your life. Fireflies in the Garden hit pretty hard.
5. Name one physical feature that you like about yourself, and one you dislike. Like: Hair. Dislike: Skinny.
6. Would you like to reconnect with any friends you’ve lost contact with? A few yeah.
7. What’s more important in a relationship: physical attraction or emotional connection? Emotional connection.
8. Name a movie that you knew would be terrible just from reading the title. Cowboys and Aliens
9. What holiday do you most look forward to? Christmas. Get a week off school.
10. How is the relationship between you and your parents? There is none.
11. You’ve got the TV on, but you’re not really watching. What channel is the TV on? It wouldn’t be on.
12. Name a song that never fails to make you happy. Dakota by Stereophonics
13. You know at least one person named Michael. Tell me about him. I don’t know a Michael…honest.
14. Have you ever read the “Missed Connections” on Craigslist? Have you ever posted one, or wanted to? Never heard of it.
15. If you could pick anywhere to live the rest of your life, where would it be? Oslo.
16. Can money buy happiness? I don’t think so, but it makes life easier.
17. Do you drink? Smoke? Do drugs? Why, or why not? No. No. No. I just don’t need it.
18. Is there anyone close to you that you know you can’t trust? You don’t have to give names. Not that I can think of.
19. Where was your favorite place to go when you were a little kid? The woods.
20. Have you ever spent a night in the hospital? No. Probably should have though.
21. Do you enjoy being with only one or two friends, or with a large group of people? Big crowds make me disappear.
22. Do you like the type of music your parents listen to? Do your parents like the type of music you listen to? Some of it yeah. They would not like some of what I listen to.
23. Have you ever been bullied? Have you ever bullied anyone else? Yes. No.
24. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza.
25. If your partner wanted to wait until marriage before having sex, would you stay in that relationship? Probably not. I’m a long way away from marriage.
26. Do you believe in a god? Not sure.
27. Of all the social networks in the world, why use Twitter? I don’t use any really.
28. What’s your favorite hashtag to track? I don’t know what that means.
29. Would you call yourself/your family “middle class?” Me lower. Family middle.
30. Name a TV series you didn’t enjoy until after it ended. I watched Jericho on Netflix. It was pretty cool.
31. Have you ever bought a product from an infomercial? No.
32. If you could give up your car and never have to drive again, would you? Never had a car.
33. If you go back to one point in time to give advice to yourself, when would you go and what would you say? Can’t really say…sorry.
34. What’s your “quirkiest” habit? IDKk…I don’t like to tie my shoes.
35. What is “normal?” Are you normal? Far from normal. Normal is soooo boring.
36. Someone close to you is dying. You have the choice to let this person live for 10 more years, but if you do, you cause the death of 10 strangers. You don’t have to see them die. Do you take the offer? No.
37. What is one thing you could never forgive? Bullying.
38. Would you rather be in a relationship after the honeymoon period ends, or be single?Relationship.
39. Is it possible for guys and girls to be just friends? Yes.
40. Where do you and your friends go to hang out? Coffee shop.
41. Write the first sentence of your obituary. “crickets”
43. When you were young, what would you dream you would be when you grew up? Still dreaming I guess. Artist or musician.
44. When you’re alone in your own home, do you walk around naked? No. What if someone looks in a window?
45. What gets you out of bed in the morning? School.
46. Do you want to have more friends than you have right now? I’m cool with what I have, but it’s always nice to meet cool, new peeps.
47. What part of the past year sticks out in your mind? Going to Australia.
48. You win a scratch-off lottery game that gives you $2000 a week (after taxes) for the rest of your life. Do you keep your job? Never had a job so why would I want one.
49. Could you be in a long-distance relationship? If you’re in one, what makes yours work? Kind of had one but IDk…
50. What’s the best route to your heart? Be yourself.
51. Have you ever met someone through the internet, then met them in real life? No.
52. What is your favorite sport? hockey.
53. What has been troubling you lately? Future plans.
54. Did you enjoy your high school prom? If you haven’t gotten there yet, do you look forward to it? If you didn’t go, why not? Not interested.
55. What do you use more often: your intuition or logical reasoning? Intuition.
56. Do you know what makes you happy? Lots of things. It don’t take much to make me happy.
57. Tell me about the last book you read. ”The Alchemist” It was pretty cool. You can read it in a few hours so read it yourself instead of having me tell you about it haha!
58. What is the nicest compliment you’ve ever been given? You have a big heart.
59. Who was your first crush? Matthew from my hockey team.
|60. Do you believe that there is life on other planets? I do.|
61. Predict what your life will look like a year from now. I got no idea.
62. Often, people will ask how your last relationship ended. I want to know how it began. Nervous and awkward lol.
63. Where is your favorite place to go out and eat? Old Chicago for deep dish pizza.
64. What is something you want to change about your current situation? I’d like to have a home and not leech off friends.
65. Early bird or night owl? Night owl.
66. Are there any childhood possessions you still hold on to? Not really.
67. Give me an unpopular opinion you have. I don’t think either party of our government has a clue.
68. What was the last song that was stuck in your head? Hot Cheetos and Takis (see the bottom of this post)
69. Where do you live? Be as general or specific as you want. Minneapolis.
70. Do you believe in giving kids medals and trophies for participation? No.
71. What was the longest car ride you’ve ever taken? Colorado.
72. Have you ever taken part in a protest? No.
73. Would you ever use an online dating service? No.
74. What is your ethnic heritage? Norge 100%
75. Describe a person that inspires you. Thom Yorke (Radiohead)
76. If you earn minimum wage doing what you love, would you? Yes.
77. Do you believe in luck? Yes.
78. Describe the last time you were very angry at someone. Well my dad a few years ago.
79. Do you want to live until you’re 100? If I’m not a vegetable why not.
80. Do people change? If so, how do you keep a relationship together when both of you start to change? Yes. IDK.
81. Have you ever risked a friendship by telling someone you liked them? Yes.
82. Would you rather be alone doing something you enjoy, or doing something you don’t like with your best friends? 50/50. Sometimes I like to be alone.
83. Do you practice what you preach? I don’t really preach.
84. If you take precautions to stay safe, do you ultimately act more recklessly? I don’t take precautions. I just do shit, but I don’t do crazy shit.
85. What do you value more in a significant other: Attractiveness or intelligence? Intelligence.
86. Are you hard-headed? I doubt it.
87. Have you ever laughed uncontrollably when it was socially inappropriate? Often.
88. When have you felt most alive? Making music. Especially with others. When there is a connection I swear I could cry.
89. Would you prefer to live? A city? The suburbs? The countryside? The mountains? I’ve done suburbs and city. I like city better.
90. Do you often skip breakfast? Yes.
91. How do you know what true love is? I know when a person is all I can think about.
92. Would you want to know the exact date and time you were going to die? No.
93. Where is “home” for you? Minnesota.
94. What song best describes your life right now? lonely Boy by The Black Keys.
95. Do you want to be perfect? No.
96. What have you never tried, but would really like to someday? Living on my own.
97. How do you express your creativity? Music. Sometimes art and writing.
98. Describe your neighborhood. Chaos!
99. Name something you only liked because it was popular. Can’t think of anything…
100. Give me the story of your life in six words. Going through the motions mostly bored lol!
Well that was more work than fun!
Here is the song part for the day. This crew represents my area code so big ups y’all
Y.N. Richkids – Hot Cheetos & Takis